With well over 100 CDM projects to date, Climate Bridge has built one of the largest CER portfolios in the world. This represents emission reductions in excess of 80 million tonnes of CO2e.
A large CDM portfolio
- 80 million+ contracted ERs
- 6.5m contracted pre-2012 CERs
- 100+ CDM project portfolio
- 80+ registered CDM projects
- 100+ projects have received a Letter of Approval from China’s Designated National Authority
Developed alongside China’s leading energy companies
We have jointly implemented large-scale CDM and VER projects with many of the biggest names in Chinese industry, including:
- HECIC New Energy Co. Ltd
- Hangzhou Iron & Steel Group Company
- Beijing Tian Run New Energy Investment Co. Ltd
- Shenzhen Lisai Development Co. Ltd.
- China Resources Power Holdings Co. Ltd.
- China Datang Corporation
- Beijing Jinneng Energy Technology Investment Company
Experience with a wide range of technologies
Our portfolio is especially strong on renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies, such as small hydro, wind and methane avoidance. We also have expertise in many other emission reduction technologies.
Our projects are spread across mainland China
The vast majority of Climate Bridge’s projects are located in China, the largest source of CERs issued by the UN Executive Board. The Company’s extensive CDM experience and technical knowledge result in exceptionally strong project sourcing and implementation skills. In addition, our networks throughout China mean that our project portfolio is extremely well diversified by province.